주 메뉴 바로가기 컨텐츠 바로가기

Brief History

  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Catholic Kwandong University [formerly Kwandong University] was founded in 1954. At the initial stage, it opened as an institute of advanced education on April 26, 1955 and became a four-year formal college in 1959. In the 1960‘s, the corporate name was changed to Kwandong Educational Foundation, laying a cornerstone for rapid development. Diocese of Incheon [Incheon Catholic Foundation] took over Kwandong University and founded Catholic Kwandong University on Sept. 1st, 2014.